P2 Detox 160g
P2-Detox contains Turmeric and Taurine to support normal detoxification processes in the liver and Curcumin and Broccoli sprout for antioxidant action.
This medicine may not be right for you / your patient. Read the warnings before purchase. Refer to Warnings, Contraindications and Cautions tab in the product information below.
- Turmeric and Taurine are supportive of the normal detoxification processes in the liver
- Glutamine assists with the repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining
- The action of Glutamine supports healthy gastrointestinal immune function
- Curcumin and Broccoli sprout provides antioxidant action
Dosage and Administration
Adults: Take 4 grams of powder (1 level metric teaspoon) mixed in 50-100 mL of water or juice, 1-2 times daily, preferably with a meal.
For any further information please contact Clinical & Technical Support on 1300 654 336.
Warnings, Cautions and Contraindications
Contains 67mg of Potassium per dose
Contains trace amounts of sulfur dioxide
- Caution is advised during lactation and in patients with low thyroid function
- Exercise caution in patients with haemorrhagic disorders and in those taking warfarin or antiplatelet drugs
- Until more information is available regarding the expression of Nrf2 in cancer, do not take at least 48 hours either side of each chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) powder 350 mg
derived from sprout fresh 7 g
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract 85 mg
derived from rhizome dry 2.13 g
standardised to contain curcuminoids 81 mg
Glutamine 750 mg
Glycine 500 mg
Taurine 500 mg
Cysteine hydrochloride 181 mg
equiv. to Cysteine 125 mg
Methionine 125 mg
Choline bitartrate 250 mg
Inositol 200 mg
Potassium sulfate 150 mg
equiv. to Potassium 67 mg
Carrot, colloidal anhydrous silica, stevia rebaudiana, nature identical tropical flavour.
- No Added: Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial colours or artificial sweeteners
- Suitable for Vegans
- For any further information please contact Clinical & Technical Support on 1300 654 336
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.